Author GuidelinesWhy Create Neurologypocketbook.comWebsite Walkthrough Neurologypocketbook.com-Method to the madness - Why Choose Notion as a platformWhy and who should contribute?Consume creatively and IntentionallyCreate effectivelyCommendationCommunityCompoundWhy choose Notion as a platformPublishing PlatformProject ManagementPocketable ConvenienceCreator CornerPassion DigitizedTestimonials
Why Create Neurologypocketbook.com
Website Walkthrough Neurologypocketbook.com-
Method to the madness - Why Choose Notion as a platform
Join a community of fellow contributors and connect with students, physicians and patients around the world who view your contributions each year. An invitation to Discord Community will be sent once accepted. The Editor-in-Chief of the site (Junaid Kalia MD) may at his sole discretion prepare a letter of recommendation that is commensurate with both the quality and quantity of an individuals academic achievements.
Guiding the Next Generation Of Neurologist Through Digital Transformation
Why and who should contribute?
Learning how to learn (Meta-learning) is the only skill you need!
- Intentional Learning
- Contextual & Multi-format
- Show your Work!
Consume creatively and Intentionally
- Assimilate, evaluate & summarize clinical evidence
- Essence of continued learning
- Learn more than medicine
- Modern Digital Tools
- Project Management
- Mentor others
- Best way to learn is teach!
- You are effectively teaching
- Letter of Recommendation
- Should not be the goal
- However, I do on occasion write for people specifically people that show abilities beyond just writing a book chapter
- Great community & network
- Share resources
- Show your Work!
- Online webpage with permanent link
- Control your online narrative and reputation
- Active community on social media
Why choose Notion as a platform
Shoutout to MDX.ONE creator Bhanu Teja P & Sev Estil
Check out the Notion Guide
- Essentially a website
- Built-in Project management
- Granular control of page/s
- Add and remove participants
- Ability to see progress
- Mobile version is beautifully rendered
- Convenience, never underestimate the value of convenience
- Ability for authors to have there own personal page
- I wanted to teach digital productivity tools as well